How to change Rs 500 and Rs 1000 note in Bank : The Biggest News of The Year 2016 or we Can Say that the Biggest Step towards the Corruption is Taken by Prime Minister of India “Narendra Modi”. Modi Government Ban 500 and 1000 Rupee Note from Today 8 November 2016 Midnight. The Step is taken to Stop the Corruption and Demolish the Fake Currency Note in India which is Used for Terrorism. The News is Uncertain, Nobody Expect a Such Step can be Taken by Government. Now The Biggest Question is “What can we Do with Old 500 and 1000 Rupee Note”. So, Here is The Solution, Government Gave a Time Limit to Exchange The Notes from Bank and Post Office from November 10, 2016 to December 30, 2016.
Recently Narendra Modi has declared that 500rs and 1000rs note will not be in circulation. Now everyone is looking for How to change this 1000rs and 500rs note they are having. We have given you simple guidelines on how to change this notes in the government and private bank.
How To Change Rs 500 and 100 Note in Bank
Change your Rs 500 and 1000 note in Bank
- Those who are having Rs 500 and Rs 1000 note can change their notes in Bank and Post office.
- When you go to the bank to change your notes, you have to show your ID card.
- You can deposit any amount of money in your bank account by 30th December 2016.
- If you want to exchange your old notes then you can change 4000rs on Dailey basis.
- You can exchange your Rs 4000 till November 24, 2016
- You can only withdraw Rs. 10000 and Rs. 20000 per week
- 500 and Rs. 1000 note will be carry no value in the market
- ATM will note work on on 9th November and 10th November
How to change your 500rs and 1000rs in bank and post office?
- Collect your entire Rs 500 and 1000 bank.
- Head to your nearest bank and either deposit or ask for exchange.
- On daily basis, you can change Rs 4000 from bank
- You need to show your id card and bank will change your 500 and 1000 note
Hope You All Like The Article How to change Rs 500 and Rs 1000 note in Bank.
Incoming search terms:
- 100 ₹ note
- 500 note gif
- 500rs notes tourists to change
- how to change 1000note now
- how to change 500 & 1000 note in bank
- how to remit 1000 500 notes in bank
- note bane status fb
- who is declared the 1000 note bane
- www 500 are 100 new notr